OFFICE PHONE:                                                                                                                                                               502-240-9714



Career Coaching / Consulting


(1) Sales Marketer, North Dallas | Addison | Richardson, Texas area

(1) Sales Marketer, University Park | Highland Park | Preston Hollow, Texas area.

-In Home Services Agency is seeking 2 hungry and driven Sales Marketers.

- Selling "In Home Services" that are not traditionally covered by Medicare or Managed Care plans.  (Private Pay)

- Sample Services include:  Assistance with bathing, grooming, getting dressed and running errands. 

- Additional Services include: Alzheimers and Dementia support and other services focused on keeping patients/

   residents safe and comfortable. 

- In this role you will build relationships with Case Managers, Social Workers and other practitioners working in a

   variety of healthcare settings including hospitals, nursing centers, inpatient rehab facilities and those who are 

   receiving home health or hospice services.

- You will have a significant amount of 'office support' and leads will be provided for you.

- Your role is to make face to face visits to these sites and ask questions hoping to identify patients that can benefit

    from our services.  

- A Company Car is included in the role and accounts with established leads will be given to you upon hire.


Individuals must have at least 2 years of prior sales experience, preferably in the Post-Acute Care Market.

- Must have exceptional follow up and follow through skills.

- A sincere desire to build your territory from the ground up.

- Must be persistent and continue to maintain a physical presence in these locations. 

Qualified candidates may email their resume directly by clicking here    ----->

SVP Senior Care Operations,Indianapolis, IN

- Senior Living organization based in the Midwest with great reputation and exceptional 

    senior leadership team is looking to hire a SVP of Operations.

- The SVP will oversee the mission, vision and  strategy for 55+ locations operating across 3 states.

- Strong candidates will have 10+ years of multi-site / multi-state healthcare operations experience in senior care.

- Previous experience motivating and inspiring DVP's, ED's/ Administrators in a 24x7 healthcare operation.

- Must operate with a  high degree of integrity and operate by 'leading by example.'

- The SVP will spend the majority of their time in their respective health campuses guiding and mentoring the  

    leaders and employees who operate them.  This is not a behind the scene office job.


- Bachelor's Degree. MBA preferred.

- 10 Years operations experience in senior care.

- Managing multiple locations across multiple states.

- Strong computer / technical skills.

Qualified candidates may email their resume directly by clicking here ---->


Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Clarksville, IN

-  Previously top ranked community hospital in patient safety is looking to add a new

     Cardiothoracic Surgeon to the team due to the recent hiring of (7) new Cardiologists.

-  Strong candidates can expect to work between 150 - 200 cases per year and provide coverage

     for the other Cardiothoracic Surgeon on staff. 

-  Approximately 87% of surgeries are cardiac, with the remaining 13% thoracic surgeries. 

-  Strong leadership team in place.  

-  Gorgeous building with 3 surgical suites and state of the art equipment. 

-  Excellent location, close to downtown Louisville, KY with affordable cost of living.


-  Experience having performed coronary artery bypass grafting, hybrid revascularizations, minimally

     invasive lung surgery,  Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery and have experience with esophageal surgeries.

-  Must be board certified / board eligible in Cardiothoracic Surgery and licensed in KY / IN. 

-  Last year Fellows are encouraged to apply.

-  Excellent compensation, benefits and paid time off package and malpractice insurance coverage. 

Qualified candidates may email their resume directly by clicking here    ----->