OFFICE PHONE: 502-240-9714
A BETTER WAY TO WIN THE WAR FOR TALENT.
ELDRIDGE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Chief Nursing Officer| CNO, Los Angeles, CA
- Tertiary Medical Center is seeking a new CNO | 400+ Licensed Beds
- Specializing in Cardiac Care, Intensive Care, Peri-Natal/Neo-Natal Care & Orthopedic Care.
- Over 10k Admissions and 70k Outpatient Visits each year.
- Seeking a strong clinical leader able to translate ideas into action, must have strong P&L experience.
- Reports directly to the CEO who is seeking a 'business partner' to collaborate with.
- 8+ Years as the top Chief Nursing Officer role in an Acute Care | Tertiary Medical Center.
- Prior experience managing over 600 employees across multiple departments.
- Prior experience leading large-scale projects and changes across a large organization.
- Prior experience developing, managing and improving P&L and financial outcomes.
Qualified Candidates may email their resume directly by clicking here ---->
(1) Sales Marketer, North Dallas | Addison | Richardson, Texas area
(1) Sales Marketer, University Park | Highland Park | Preston Hollow, Texas area.
-In Home Services Agency is seeking 2 hungry and driven Sales Marketers.
- Selling "In Home Services" that are not traditionally covered by Medicare or Managed Care plans. (Private Pay)
- Sample Services include: Assistance with bathing, grooming, getting dressed and running errands.
- Additional Services include: Alzheimers and Dementia support and other services focused on keeping patients/
residents safe and comfortable.
- In this role you will build relationships with Case Managers, Social Workers and other practitioners working in a
variety of healthcare settings including hospitals, nursing centers, inpatient rehab facilities and those who are
receiving home health or hospice services.
- You will have a significant amount of 'office support' and leads will be provided for you.
- Your role is to make face to face visits to these sites and ask questions hoping to identify patients that can benefit
from our services.
- A Company Car is included in the role and accounts with established leads will be given to you upon hire.
- Individuals must have at least 2 years of prior sales experience, preferably in the Post-Acute Care Market.
- Must have exceptional follow up and follow through skills.
- A sincere desire to build your territory from the ground up.
- Must be persistent and continue to maintain a physical presence in these locations.
Qualified candidates may email their resume directly by clicking here ----->