A BETTER WAY TO WIN THE WAR FOR TALENT.
OFFICE PHONE: 502-240-9714
ELDRIDGE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Eldridge Executive Search is a female owned executive search firm specializing in recruiting hard to find talent across all spectrums of the healthcare continuum. Founded in 2016 by Kathi Eldridge, former Vice President of Talent for Kindred Healthcare, a Fortune 500 healthcare provider, Kathi leverages her first hand experiences of recruiting in the healthcare space and combines that with over 20 years of HR generalist experience. She is a Certified Professional Coach, Six Sigma Yellow Belt and is a Certified Predictive Analyst and Certified Behavioral Interview Coach. She strives to find talent that can do the job and someone combined with strong learning agility so that companies receive talent that will continue to acquire new skills for the future. Her firm believes that cultural fit and motivational fit are the keys to finding engaged talent that will continue to grow with your company.
We work with companies large and small, who operate along many aspects of the healthcare continuum and will personalize the search to meet your needs. (Research | Candidate Name Generation Services are also available.)
Healthcare settings we work with include (Payor & Provider):
- Acute Care | Short Term Acute Care Hospitals | STAC's
- Post-Acute Care | Long Term Acute Care Hospitals | LTACH's
- Specialties| Hospice | Home Health | Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing | Assisted Living
- Other Specialties | Pharmacy | Laboratory | Dialysis | OR | Nursing |
- Healthcare Administration | Corporate Executives | Field Executives
- Managed Care | Commercial | Government Segments
Typical roles we work on:
- C'Suite: | CEO, CCO, CFO, CHRO, CDO, CSO | Finance | HR | Operations | Sales | Marketing | Clinical Operations
- Vice Presidents: | Finance | HR | Operations | Sales | Marketing | Clinical Operations
- Directors: | Finance | HR | Operations | Sales | Marketing | Clinical Operations
- Other roles: | As needed
If you are an organization looking for assistance with recruiting talent, contact us today!
We work with candidates across all industries, not just healthcare. Our goal is to help candidates develop the best tools which will give them a competitive advantage when trying to secure future employment. Recruiting technology has changed drastically over the last 5 years and if you're resume was built prior to that, chances are you're not getting noticed by recruiters. In today's world, resumes are all about the amount of 'key words' that appear in your resume. Technologies today search for those key words that recruiters use and return back a % match to their key word search. Having too many of the wrong key words could cause you to get calls related to jobs that you're either not interested in or not qualified for. That's where we come into play.
We work with candidates on the following:
- Career Coaching | Changing Careers | Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator
- Interview Coaching | Behavioral Interviews | Mock Interview Practice
- Resume Writing | Applicant Tracking Friendly Formatting | Full Re-writes
- Social Profile Writing | All Star LinkedIn Profile Development
- Other Online Resumes | Indeed.com profile
If you are a candidate looking for assistance with building the right tools, contact us today!
In today's reality, there are not enough qualified people to fill all of the vacancies across the country. This is particularly true in the Healthcare sector. There is a significant difference between what talent exists and what talent is needed in order to execute on business goals. This is called the Talent Gap.
The less a company is aware of their talent needs the tougher it is for them to compete in this ever-changing market.
Most companies understand that it's cheaper to 'buy' the skills they need through Recruiting versus 'building' them through employee development programs, which can be costly and take longer.
Whether you're a company your needing help building a World Class Talent Acquisition function, or looking for immediate assistance filling vacancies that impact your critical business needs, Eldridge Executive Search can help.
We also work one on one with individuals, providing personalized coaching around finding career satisfaction, building interpersonal skills and making sure that you have all the right tools in place to make a career change.
What impact does the advancement of technology have on your ability to recruit talent or find a job, you ask? See for yourself...